Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Forum

Learning how to use a forum was one of the best things I have learned in this course. I think that all courses in the B.E.A.L.S program should have a forum. Students will thus be able to share questions, answers, and points of you about some topics seen in class.

Teachers should all take the time to have a forum because it is fast and easy to manage. Instead of answering individual messages, teachers should answer only one time for a questions comparatively to many time for the same question. Teachers would thus save time and energy to share information with students.

In my website, I have built a section for a forum because in my future career, I really want to let students the opportunity to use my forum to help each other out with different things.

Furthermore, I think that managing forum gives creditability with the websites visitors. I also consider that teachers who make use of forums enable them to create relationships with their students.

Making division with subjects in the forum is a good way for learners to follow discussions and for studying. I also like the fact that teachers post on their forum a section where students can complaints about anything. However, teachers have to be up-to-date with the complaints in order to avoid too big complaints.

To conclude, I am totally pro for the use of a forum in a classroom.

No comments: